Aluminium has been used in the construction of windows and doors for many years, as the inherent strength and durability of this material creates an ideal product. Our range of aluminium windows have been redesigned and engineered, to create stylish new looks, and slimmer sight lines, with advanced security built in as standard. All frames come with the latest thermal barrier technology, and in conjunction with our energy efficient double glazed units, they keep the cold out and the warmth in.
- The strength of aluminium allows slim-line sections, giving you a greater area of glass.
- All aluminium windows come in our standard white, with most RAL colour paint finishes or dual colours available.
- Multi-point locking handles offering high security with stainless steel friction stay edges.
- All aluminium frames are thermally broken with a polyamide bridge, to give improved thermal insulation.
- Excellent energy efficiency to comply with the latest building regulations Doc L
- Glazed with 28mm low 'e' and low iron double glazed units, windows can achieve a U-value of 1.3w/m²k