A recent addition to our range, the Flatglass AOV Smoke Vent provides an aesthetically-pleasing solution without compromising on the health and safety of the building’s occupants. The window complies with BS EN 12101-2 regulations for natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilation and comes in two standard sizes.
Available in the following sizes:
- The Flatglass AOV Smoke Vent comes in two standard sizes, which achieve an Aerodynamic Free Area of 1.0m² and 1.5m².
- Powered by two 24v concealed folding arm actuators
Standard glass specification
- For stock sizes of AOV Smoked Vent Flatglass rooflights, our standard glass specification is as follows: 6mm clear glass heat soak tested toughened outer pane, with a 20mm argon filled (90%) cavity plus warm edge spacer and a 6mm clear glass
- Low-E heat soak tested toughened inner pane, all UV resistant silicone bonded
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements, including body tinted, obscure, acoustic, laminated, krypton filled (90%) cavity and solar control options
- Ritec ClearShield Eco-Glass™ easy-clean coating
- Specialist AOV control unit, 230v transformer, battery back-up
- Min. 150mm high x 75mm thick structurally sound kerb
- Maximum pitch of 50