Operated by concealed 24v electric chain link actuators, Sliding Flatglass rooflights are ideal for providing natural ventilation and roof access, especially in areas where high wind loadings may occur, making a hinged rooflight unsuitable.
Available in a range of standard external kerb sizes:
- Square: from 800mm x 800mm up to (and including) 1200mm x 1200mm
- Rectangular: from 800mm x 900mm up to (and including) 1200mm x 2000mm
- Please note: Minimum kerb span is 800mm, Max. pitch is 50
Standard Glass Specification
- For stock sizes of Sliding Flatglass rooflights, our standard glass specification is as follows: 6mm clear glass heat soak tested toughened outer pane with a 20mm argon filled (90%) cavity plus warm edge spacer and a 6mm clear glass Low-E heat soak tested toughened inner pane, all UV resistant silicone bonded.
- Choice of switches, wind, rain and temperature sensors
- Remote control option available
- Synchronised multi-rooflight opening mechanism
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements, including body tinted, obscure, acoustic, laminated, krypton filled (90%) cavity and solar control options.